Altered Notebooks

Hi there

I've cleared all the photos from my camera (in preparation of our holiday) and found these which I took ages ago.  They're some more altered notebooks using the 3B1 notebooks.  I just cut them in half with my Table Top Cutter and covered them with DSP and then the fun begins to add the embellishments.


For the bottom pad in the photo above I adhered the DSP to a piece of Coaster Board (pg 192 of the AC) and then punched it out using the Pansy Punch.  It gives the flower a bit of dimension off the notebook.  The small flowers are stamped with the Pictogram Punches set and then punched out with the Petite Petals Punch.


These pens are great - you can get them at Warehouse Stationery or The Warehouse.  The end comes off allowing you to wrap a piece of DSP around the cartridge and then putting it back in the barrel of the pen to give the pretty pattern to match the notebook.

These make great gifts to give away.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Pictogram Punches, Embellished Events
Card Stock - Whisper White
DSP - A variety of retired papers
Other - Brads, Coaster Board, Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Label Framelits, Buttons

Labels: