April Card Class Project

Hi there

Where have the weeks gone!  I have my May card classes this week and I haven't even shown you what we made last month!

One Sheet Wonders (OSW) are a great way to create cards.  Most OSW use a sheet of 12 x 12 cards stock or DSP but last year I created one that uses an A4 sheet of card stock.  Depending on the stamp set you use you can create some very different cards.  Here's one I did last year with a Christmas theme (and the template).  For my class last month I used one of the retiring sets - Mixed Bunch and the retiring In Colours 2013-2015 - you get a totally different look.


With my OSW you can also create a bag to hold your four cards and envelopes.  If you didn't want to make the bag you could create more cards just by cutting the panels into different sections.  Maybe I should do another template with that option?



Supplies:
Stamp - Mixed Bunch, Crazy about You
Card Stock- Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink - Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Other - 1 1/4" Circle, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Decorative Label Punch, 1/8" Mini Brads, Hexagon EF, Chevron EF, Decorative Dots EF, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Bakers Twine

Labels: , , ,