Happy Birthday Phil (and to me)

Hi there

I'm coming to you today from Roche Percee Beach in New Caledonia :).  Phil and I are on holiday and today we are celebrating our birthday :)  That's right - we share the same birthday (just different years) - how cool is that.  So we decided to spend this years birthdays in sunny New Caledonia.

Phil's card is a CASE from Di Barnes - I suddenly remembered on Sunday afternoon that I hadn't made him a card and with a busy week ahead I had to get my skates on.  I checked out my Pinterest 'Masculine' Board for ideas and this one caught my eye.



The layout for this could be used for masculine of feminine depending on the colours/papers you use and by adding some bling or a bow.  I've used some scraps fro the Adventure Bound DSP pack to create my 'bolts'.  As per Di's tutorial - these are easy to create.  Using a 1/2" circle punch, punch in the centre of your DSP then place the Hexagon punch over the circle and punch.

Supplies:
Stamp - Hey You, Gorgeous Grunge
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Naturals White
DSP - Adventure Bound
Other - 1/2" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch, Linen Thread, 1/8" Mini Brads



Labels: ,