Build a Birthday Make and Take

Hi there

It's a bit wet and cold here today in Auckland - a great indoors day.  I have managed to finally get my monthly newsletter out - better late than never.  If you would like to receive a copy of my monthly newsletter then click on the button to the right of the screen and sign up.

In the last couple of years Stampin Up have introduced Designer Series Paper Stacks which have been great.  They were sized 11.4cm x 16.5cm (great for card fronts) but this year they have changed the size to 6" x 6" - this gives a bit more flexibility for project creation.  I love making 3D items and this size is perfect for some of the boxes I create.  Watch this space for some new creations :)

In the meantime here's a card we made as our 'Make and Take' at a recent workshop I held which uses the new Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack and a new stamp set - Build a Birthday.



Supplies:
Stamp Set - Build a Birthday, Perfect Pennants
Card Stock - Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink - Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder
DSP - Cherry on Top DSP Stack
Other - Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Banner Punch, Pearls, Dimensionals

Well I'm now off to tackle my craft space - I have a nice big desk but at the moment there is only about an A4 size of space to work on!

Labels: