Celebrate Today Ballons - CASEing cards

Hi there

Thought I'd get a post in now before we head to our neighbours for fish and chips :)

For last months Extravaganza I needed to make some cards for my display board so I had a look through our bi-monthly demonstrator magazine - Impressions - for some ideas.  My mojo was running a bit flat by this time!  CASEing (Copy And Share Everything) is great - why reinvent the wheel when somebody has already done it for you.  I changed the colours a bit on this but otherwise it's a CASE.


This card was super easy to put together - photopolymer stamps are great when you have a two step set.  It's really easy to align your second stamp.  The other great thing is matching framelits - love this.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Celebrate Today
Card Stock - Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight
Other - Balloon Framelits, Dimensionals

I'll be back later in the week some more CASEd cards :)