Butterfly Basics Challenge Card

Hi there

It's ages since I participated in a 'challenge' - so today's card is a sketch challenge and a colour challenge  rolled into one.  For the sketch I've gone with one from Freshly Made Sketches - #204 and for my colour combo I've used ColorQ - #308 - although I have changed a few of the colours as I didn't have them.  The original colours were Sahara Sand, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy and Soft Sky which I've changed to Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Island Indigo and Pool Party.  That's the great thing with a challenge - it gives you a starting point.  I've also flipped the sketch 90 degrees.



Supplies:
Stamp set - Butterfly Basics
Ink - Momento Black, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Island Indigo and Pool Party
Card Stock - Shimmery White, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Whisper White

Labels: ,