Elegant Dots plus Happy Patterns Mask = Thank You Card

Hi there

I'm feeling very relaxed after a week away at Owhango (between Taumaruni and National Park).  We had a great time and did lots of walking and took heaps of photos.  Now to get them printed and do my first Project Life album :)

Here's a card I made a while ago that combines one of our decorative masks with a coordinating embossing folder.  To get this effect I ran the Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.  Next place the coordinating Happy Patterns mask over the embossed card stock and ink away - I used a dauber to apply the ink.


After creating the background I wasn't sure what to put on the front so went with just a sentiment created with the Hello You Thinlits.  There are four dies in this set but by cutting off the 's' from the 'thanks' you can get an extra word :)

Supplies:
Card Stock - Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink - Blushing Bride
Other - Happy Patterns Decoarative Masks, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Hello You Thinlits, Daubers

Labels: ,