Visit to new Stampin' Up! office

Hi there

It feels like summer has finally arrived - the weather has been so nice lately I haven't wanted to be sitting in front of the computer hence the late blogging of my visit to the new Stampin' Up! office last week.

I had a lovely time with Emma and did remember to take my camera so here are a few pictures of the office space and some displays she has on show.



At our last wider team meeting we each made an extra swap so that Emma could add these to her displays and here it is:


We also had a competition for all NZ based demos to send in creations for the new office:


Behind me are some displays of DSP and some of our framelits - I love how she has them displayed so you can see all the different sizes and components - may have to use this idea myself.