ESAD Occasions Catalogue Blog Hop

Hi there


Welcome to the ESAD Occasions Catalogue Blog Hop for 2016.  You may have arrived from Rachael's blog or just joined my page.

So what is ESAD?  ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.

So if you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.

Yesterday I held an event for some of my ladies and here are the 12 cards we made using four new suites from the Occasions Catalogue.  Leave me a comment and let me know which one is your favourite.

First up we used the Botanical Gardens Suite and created these three cards:


Next up was the It's My Party Suite:


After a break for afternoon tea we headed into the Going Global Suite (thanks to one of my fellow demos for this layout - it worked a treat):


And finally no birthday is complete without some balloons.  The top left and bottom cards use the Balloon Celebration set and the top right uses the Balloon Builders set.  Both these stamp sets coordinate with the Balloon Bouquet Punch


Check back tomorrow through Thursday to see each suite in full with full details of what was used to create these cards.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog - now it's time to hop on over to Pauline's blog.  Thanks for your visit and don't forget to leave me a comment as to which suite or card is your favourite.


If you get lost here is a list of participants:
1. Richelle Fletcher
2. Monique Fielder
3. Rachael Lewsley
4. Paula Reid
5. Pauline Bennetts
6. Amity Knight
7. Courtenay Heuston
8. Chloe Evans
9. Carly Middleton
10. Kelly Kent
11. Sally Williams
12. Barbara Williams
13. Andrea Buckland
14. Narelle Fasulo
15. Libby Dyson
16. Lou Kitzelman
17. Nicole Wilson
18. Mel Pagano

Labels: , ,