Stepping out of my comfort zone - Timeless Textures

Hi there

For today's card I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a bit - this is not my normal style of card but it just seemed to work with this stamp set.

 This is a new set in the Occasions Catalogue called Timeless Textures.  It really lends itself to these colours and style.  Can you spot the five little pearls on the card?
This set only has images so I've used sentiments from Awesomely Artistic and Butterfly Basics to compliment it.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Timeless Textures, Butterfly Basics, Awesomely Artistic
Card Stock - Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink - Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Other - Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits, Pearls, Dimensionals

This card was for a friend and fellow demo who is celebrating her birthday today.

Labels: ,