Up, up and away with Balloon Celebration

Hi there

One of my fellow team mates celebrated her birthday the other day and this is the card I sent her - it even arrived on the right day (thanks NZ Post).

I've been stepping out of my comfort zone lately and been using more colours from the Subtles range and I must say they are warming on me.  Normally I gravitate to the Brights so be prepared to see more Subtles used in my upcoming projects.  Do you have a colour family that you shy away from?

Don't you just love this sentiment?  I think it's really cool and you can change what you are drinking - tea, coffee, hot chocolate and Champagne - to suit the occasion.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Balloon Celebration
Card Stock - Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Momento Black
Other - Balloon Bouquet Punch

Labels: ,