Awesomely Artistic

Hi there

Not sure how but I missed posting this card when I made it back in March!

This is one of my favourite stamp sets - it's so versatile being an outline stamp and all the stamps within the set are great.
 This time I've used four of the 2015-2017 In Colors - Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Awesomely Artistic, Petite Pairs
Card Stock - Basic Black, Cucumber Crush
DSP - Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink - Momemto Black, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe
Other - Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Blender Pens

It's not long to go until the new catalogue and new In Colors will be with us so if there is anything you really want that is on the retiring list get in touch with me now to place an order - you don't want to miss out.

Labels: