Butterfly Punch Cards

Hi there

I needed some 'congratulations' cards earlier this month and came across a card by Mary Fish which I just had to CASE.  I loved the design so much that I also made a 'Happy Birthday' one.  I was recently introduced to the Cottage Greetings stamp set - I LOVE the font and have been using this set heaps for my May creations.

 To create my 'scallop' edge I used the Scallop Square Framelit cutting it with just a scrap of the Melon Mambo - clever idea shared by Mary Fish.
I altered the measurements for the Birthday card as the greeting covered two lines.  I also made the Basic Black piece slightly higher as well.

Unfortunately the It's My Party Enamel Dots will be retiring at the end of the month but they worked perfectly for this card - I love the bright colours.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Cottage Greetings
Card Stock - Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron and Basic Black
Ink - Momento Black
Other - Square Framelits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, It's My Party Enamel Dots

Labels: ,