Going Places Final Call

Hi there

May is a very popular month for birthdays for me - I think at last count I had 20 cards to make.  I still need to make one very important card by Thursday :)

The Going Places paper stack is retiring at the end of the month.  It's been great for masculine cards.  I'm coming to the end of my stack and don't have many full sheets left so I created four cards in the below style with the bits I had.  I did make sure I had four sheets for my boxes which of course got filled with Whittakers Chocolates :)

 I made two with Lost Lagoon bases and two with Hello Honey bases.  I will be sad saying 'goodbye' to Lost Lagoon.  Which In Color will you miss the most?


Supplies:
Stamp Set  - Endless Birthday Wishes
Card Stock - Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
DSP - Going Places
Ink - Lost Lagoon
Other - Envelope Punch Board, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon (retired)

Labels: ,