May Birthday Cards

Hi there

May has been a busy month for birthdays - I think I had over 20 cards to send out.  Here are the last of them.

Our neighbours son turned 6 and so I made him this Spinner/Shaker card - he was suitable impressed with it.

 
Supplies:
Stamp Set - Number of Years, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
DSP - Cherry On Top Stack
Ink - Bermuda Bay
Other - Word Window Punch, Star Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Window Sheet, Metallic Sequin Assortment, Foam Adhesive Strips

The next two cards are the same design as I taught for my April class but have a different sentiment
The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings which is fast becoming a favourite set for me.

My final card for tonight is one I CASED from Sam Donald (aka Pootles) and uses a number of products that are retiring.
I will be sad to say 'goodbye' to the Fancy Foil Vellum - I have enjoyed using it on my projects.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Petite Pairs
Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink - Melon Mambo
Other - Fancy Foil Vellum, Washi Label Punch, Brights Candy Dots, Triple Banner Punch, 1/8" Silver Ribbon

I'm looking forward to showing you some projects using the new In Colors and new products from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue so don't forget to check back tomorrow.

Labels: