Pun Intended - Snappy Birthday

Hi there

Today you get a 'sneak peek' at some of the new In Colours and one of the Hostess sets from the upcoming 2016-2017 Catalogue.

Not only is today my birthday but it's also my husband Phil's birthday.  One of his hobbies is photography so when I got the Hostess set 'Pun Intended' I knew I had to use it for his card.  My card was inspired by a card Delys Cram had on display at OnStage - thanks Delys :)

 Phil's birthday is a special one this year - the big '60' :)  I didn't really want the number all over the front so added it to the inside.
We normally spend our birthday together - either on holiday or just having the day off work but this year Phil is at Cookery School so couldn't take the day off so off to work I went - first time working my birthday in 15 years!  I have been very spoilt with a lovely selection of cards which I will show you over the coming days - thank you everyone for making my day special.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Pun Intended, Number of Years
Card Stock - Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Ink - Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Momento Black
Other - Large Numers Framelits, Dimensionals

Labels: