Catalogue Launch - the day after

Hi there

An apology - I forgot to post pictures from yesterday's catalogue launch.  It was a busy 'crafting' day with a team training in the morning and then my catalogue launch in the afternoon.  I had six ladies attend and this is the card they made.

The card base is the new Sweet Sugarplum which is one of my favourites.  They could each choose a piece of the new Painters Palette DSP stack.  This stack has 12 double-sided designs (4 of each design) and comes in a handy size of 6" x 6" (15.2cm x 15.2cm).  They could also choose which washi tape design they wanted.  The washi tape packs come with five designs and three different widths - 1cm, 1.3cm and 1.6cm


They also created a color chart so they could take home a sample of the new 2016-2018 In Colors.  I forgot to take a photo of the chart but it had a sample of card stock, ink and markers for all five colours.

Here are some pictures from the event.

Table all set
Attendee gifts - the cute bag is one I CASED from Pootles and the pegs showcase the new Playful Palette Washi Tape
Some of my samples
Team swaps from our training

 Some new products to play with

The ladies creating and checking out the new catalogue

and last - a yummy carrot cake made by Phil

Labels: