The 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue has arrrived

Hi there

It's a big day in the Stampin' Up! calendar - our new 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue has finally arrived :)  There are SO many yummy new stamps and products in this catalogue.  If you haven't got your hands on a copy yet please contact me and I'll get one to you.

Back in April I was asked to present at our local OnStage Event run by Stampin' Up! for demonstrators from around New Zealand.  It was a real privilege and I really enjoyed the challenge of speaking to 160+ ladies - it was great fun.  As part of my presentation - on the new 2016-2018 In Colors and the Playful Palette Suite (pg 118) - I made a number of samples to showcase the new colours.  So over the coming days I will show them to you plus some other samples using new stamp sets.

First up we have a card using the new In Colors - Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim
 The stamp set here is called Painter's Palette

The next two cards use 1" squares of the new Playful Palette DSP Stack - 9 on the front and 3 inside.
 
 There are 12 double-side designs in the paper stack so each card showcases one side of the paper

Don't forget to checking back tomorrow to see more samples.