Love and Affection One Sheet Wonder

Hi there

Have you every made a One Sheet Wonder?  Well last Sunday night I held a team training for my team - The Crafty Bears - via Facebook.  I had set us all some homework - stamp up a sheet of Whisper White or Very Vanilla with our chosen stamps then cut the card stock up and create some cards.  This technique is called a One Sheet Wonder.

I had the set Love and Affection on my desk so I decided to use this and the In Colors for my homework.  Here's the sheet all stamped up:

I've used four of the new In Colors - Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy.

 I still need to draw up a template for these cards so I can recreate them - I'll try and post the template this week.  I was able to create six cards from this one sheet.

Card One
Card Two
Card Three
Card Four
Card Five
Card Six

In addition to the Love and Affection stamp set I used Cottage Greetings for some of the sentiments - this seems to be my 'go to' set at the moment.  The sentiments have been cut out using the new Oval Layering Framelits - this set of framelits includes ovals and scallop ovals that all layer together creating great mats.  A bit of 'bling' just lifts the cards.

I can't decide which one of the six is my favourite - do you have one?  I'd love to hear which one you think stands out the best.