Thoughtful Branches

Hi there

We have a special promotion happening this month - it's the Thoughtful Branches bundle which includes an amazing stamp set and coordinating dies.  Here are three cards I made over the weekend using this bundle:

 I've used my new found technique - Baby Wipe Technique - to create the variegated colour of my tree.  I used Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi reinkers.
 The 'cloud' image from Sprinkles of Life came in handy for this card.  I love it when there is a coordinating punch or die - so much quicker than having to manually cut the image out!
There are a good number of images and dies with this bundle to help create a wide range of projects.  I still have a few ideas to create so keep an eye out.

If you'd like to purchase this bundle please let me know by Tuesday 30th as this promotion finishes on 31st August.

Labels: