Work Birthday Gifts

A while ago I mentioned that I make the birthday gifts for staff - well I have finally got round to photographing them!  I made up 60 of these over the Christmas holidays with the help of my niece & mum - we had fun making them.  The cards and 'owl' paper clips were made using up leftovers from the old Bright cardstock that I'd used for last years birthday gifts and the boxes are made using the current Bright cardstock.  Each box gets filled with: a note pad, highlighter, vivid, bulldog clip, post-it pad, two long paper clips, three pens a Chuba Chup and the Owl paper clip.  I got some 'wobbly' eyes from Spotlight to use for the owls and then adhered two scallop circles together (paper clip in between) with big dimensionals.  Everyone loves getting stationery.  The dies certainly make a big job so much quicker.



Supplies:
Stamp - Fox & Friends
Cardstock - Brights and Whisper White
Ink - various
Other - Fancy Favour Die, Circle Punches, Owl Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Paula

Labels: