Try Stampin on Tuesday - #35

Hi there

Well it's a beautiful day in Auckland - it really feels like Spring has arrived.  There are more and more trees now with leaves so that's got to be a good sign.

This weeks challenge over at Try Stampin on Tuesday is a good one.  I've flipped it over so that I could trial a new card style I saw over at Splitcoast.

Here is the layout:

and this is what I created - it's called a double Z fold

This card is for a friends 2 year-old daughter and I don't have any little girl stamps so thought I'd use Fox & Friends in the pinks.  I forgot to take a photo of the inside before writing in it!

Supplies:
Stamp - Fox & Friends, A Word for You
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Ink - Melon Mambo
DSP - Tea Party (retired)
Other - Melon Mambo Ribbon (retired), 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Diomensionals

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I have my first team training session tomorrow morning.  We're doing swaps (Christmas theme) so check back tomorrow to see what I received - can't wait.

Paula

Labels: ,