Try Stampin on Tuesday #31

Hi everyone

I can't believe it but I haven't blogged since last Sunday - how bad is that!  My starter kit arrived on Friday - it was like Christmas :)  now I just need to tidy my craft space and find homes for everything.


I have finally got round to making this weeks challenge using the sketch over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I wanted to use one of my new stamps so was patiently waiting for my order.  I've chosen the Triple Treat Flower punch.  For my colour combination I used Inkspirations


And here is my card:
This stamp is great and I can't wait to trial some more layouts with it.  I've added dimensionals so that each layer stands out more.  I wanted to keep this clean and simple and the colour combination works well to achieve this.

My card from last weeks challenge also got picked in the top three so here's my badge:


Well yesterday I was busy finishing off my tutorials for the next event with Stampin Fun and Friends which is due to start on Tuesday 20 September.  If you would like to join us click here to register - we'd love to have you join us.  We have 15 projects over 15 days with prize draws and challenges along the way.

Well that's all from me for now.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Paula

Labels: ,