Try Stampin On Tuesday # 32

Hi there

It's only a few more days until the next event over at Stampin Fun and Friends starts - it's not too late to join us.  For more details click here to register.

I really love the weekly challenges over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  They are a great way to make sure you have some crafting time.  For this weeks card I've used two of my new stamp sets Flower Fest & Teeny Tiny Sentiments - I'll slowly work through them and the new colours over the next couple of weeks.
CherylAnn also picks the top 3 cards each week from those that have participated in the weekly challenge.  I was fortunate to have my card picked again (here) and here's my badge:

Now onto this weeks layout:


and here is my card:
I've teamed it up with the colour challenge from Colour Q (Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, Poppy Parade and White) - check out their site.

I decided to leave the butterflies white as I think they stand out really well and are a great contrast against the background colours.  I can't wait to have more of a play with this stamp set.

Thanks to Phil who helped me create my signature to go on my photos.

Supplies:
Stamp - Flower Fest and Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Other - Basic Gray ink, Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, Butterfly Punch, Word Window Punch & Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals

Don't forget it's not too late to join Stampin Fun and Friends.  I have seen some of the projects and they are fantastic.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Have a great week.
Paula

Labels: ,