Creative Inkers Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop

Hi there

Blog Buttons-006

Glad you can join us for another Creative Inkers Blog Hop.  This blog hop showcases products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  For every $110 NZD that you spend between now and 31 March 2015 your get to choose FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

If you've been following the blog hop you will have come from Rachael Knight's blog or you may have just joined my page.  If you get 'lost' there's a list of all the blogs at the bottom of this post.  Now on with my project.

This first card is one I taught at my card class last week and uses four Sale-A-Bration products - Irresistably Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), Big Day Stamp Set, Blendabilities and Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.




I love this DSP - it's white glossy paper with different patterns that you can colour in a variety of techniques.  For these cards I've used ink and sponges but you could use daubers, a brayer or a spritzer to get different effects.  I sponged three colours on randomly then used a tissue to wipe away any excess ink.  It gives the effect of the emboss resist technique.  No two cards will be the same.

For the second card I still used sponges but applied the colours light to dark to light to give a blended look.  I've also used another of the patterns - quite a different look for this card.



I'm really loving this stamp set which comes with five stamps - it's great for colouring in using the Blendabilites which are also a FREE product.  For the 'Celebrate' I restamped it on a scrap piece of card then hand cut it out, coloured it in with my Bendabilities then adhered it over the original image.  I did this on both cards.

Here's a full list of the supplies I used:
Stamp Set - Big Day
Card Stock - Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana, Whisper White.  Naturals White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink/Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana. Soft Sky, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, Costal Cabana.  Momento Black
Other - Banner Framelits, Circle Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Dimensionals

I hope you've enjoyed my creations.  Check back next Monday 26th January at the same time for our next blog hop which will showcase products from the Occasions Catalogue - now you'll be heading to Sally Williams' blog

 Next

 Previous




Labels: , , ,